CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 09, 2007

We had a great Easter. The day was spent at auntie Kirsten's house. Hans had fun play with the boys, but as you can see so did Mark. Luke and Levi got Pirates of the Caribbean Easter baskets. Mark decided to duel them, but of course he had to have a lightsaber- a sword wasn't enough. Hans once again found a chair to play with. We are going to have to work on him sitting on the chair. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Olga Patricia Serrano Karwoski said...

Nice website. I love it!!! Your family is beautiful :) I can't believe Hans is learning how to walk already!!!

Karen said...

Hey you! Sorry it took so long to check out the blog. Hans is getting so big, and he's such a little doll. You have to bring him over swimming sometime. Kevin and I usually go almost every Saturday and Sunday. It's free cause it's at my condo. Give me a call so we can plan it sometime! :)