CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We went to see Uncle Norm, who was in from Texas. It was wonderful to see him. He is just as funny and kind as I remembered. My father always loved him and I can definitely see why. Also we got to spend time with Uncle Chuck and Auntie Gracey. I love being with them. Auntie Gracey and I had a total Ellefsen moment. They are building by her house and have all these really pretty rocks, so we took a wagon and filled it up with rocks. I put the rocks in my landscape at home. We were laughing the whole time and I made the comment that dad would totally be doing this with us. She said she was thinking that it is a Grandpa Ellefsen thing. Mom took Hans for a walk. Remind me next time to take pictures before we get all sweaty and dirty!


Uncle Chuck, Uncle Norm, Hanzie and me
Auntie Gracey and Grandma

0 comments: