CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mark and I went to the Packers vs the Redskins game. Of course Mark got us great seats on the 30 something yard line in the third row. It was such a fun time we totally got along with the people we sat next to although there was a crazy drunk lady behind us. It was quite entertaining. Then Mark with his sense of humor got the reaction from the redskins players. Portis gave Mark a few signs and as Mark razed him about think dog fighting was a sport he turned around and pretended like he was fighting a dog. Everyone was laughing hysterical and Mark became a crowd pleaser. I also was on TV how fun!? Actually I didn't see myself I was just told and Mark saw me on replays at ESPN. We went with Mark's dad and Cindy. I wasn't going to go because I didn't get to see Hanzie all weekend and with the 16th birthday party the night before I thought it would be to much, but I am definitely glad I went.



0 comments: