CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


We had a big party at out house for Kirsten's Kreations all of my neighborhood friends came over and loved the jewelry and purses. Hans had a blast because Caleb and Andrew came with their mommies. He just as always entertained everyone. He was hilarious! He was laughing so hard he started to snort. It was so cute/funny. Then as people were leaving he was yelling BYE,BYE so loud that they could hear him down the block. The comments about Hans was he is a bruiser and he cracks everyone up. I got swedish flop for the guest and as you can see Hans enjoyed it! Next time I will take a picture of all the jewelry. My friend Joanne got my favorite piece which was a double wrap strand of swarovski tahitian pearls.

0 comments: