CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hans and I went out to eat with Grandma and Great Grandma for my birthday. I also went to visit the preschool that Hans might go to next year. We are having a difficult time figuring out what to do. After dinner Hans and I came home and got in our comfy clothes. Hans got to stay up late and we played for a few hours. Hans likes putting a blanket over his head and acting like a ghost. Then we finished the evening by watching Homeward Bound. Hans of course loves the animals. Mark and I went out a few night later for my birthday. We went to go see some movies at Steve's theatre and figured out why we like to stay home and watch them. In 27 dresses we had some obnoxious women sitting behind us. Then we went to Rambo and got great seats once the movie started a bunch of people walked in who reeked of drugs which made me sick so we left early. With the set up we have at home and Mark's connections on getting movies we decided we would rather stay home.



0 comments: