CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

We met up with my mom and Auntie Dorothy for church and then went to Cedarburg. I loved the town. They had such beautiful shops. Grandma Judy got Ellie the most adorable outfit. It will be perfect for her first birthday. Hans was being a bit of a pistil this weekend. Mark and I were shocked he was snotty and rude to people. I had to have a talk with him and tell him that was not acceptable and if her continued he would have to get a spanking. He quickly shaped up!! I was so thankful. I hate punishing him, but I know to well what kids end up like that don't get consistent discipline.

Elle loved tackling the football.


This weekend we went to Milwaukee, WI. There were so many people there because of Harley. We went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. We went to our usual Italian place Magiano's for dinner. Elle loved the cheesecake!

0 comments: