CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

We went to target
As we pull in
Hans: guys please! ( when he says please the thinks he gets toys)
Daddy: No guys today. We have to get food.
Hans: numnums for baby. Guys me.
Mommy: We are getting food and no toys you got one yesterday.
Hans: No guys. (as he hides the toy he got yesterday) Pease more guys!
Mommy pulls out the guy.
Hans: Mommy's guy. This goes on and on. Until Hans realizes he is not getting toys and then it changes to candy. This was probably a first for Hans he left a store without getting anything. Mark and I realized that when we do take them we go separately and we each usually get him something. We decided this will change.


Hans now knows where the town is, and Elle plays right with the big kids.

Han is happy because I am making soup.


Hans is capable. He runs to the pantry and is always grabbing out food. He climbs up his stool and grabs out what he want, and he even gets food for Elle. This is the look he gives when he is not sure if he is going to get in trouble.

Elle's first pig tails. This is how I wore me hair for most of my life. I think all little girls look cute with their hair like this.

I was heading out the door and Elle was throwing a fit. I came back and squeezed her daddy caught the moment on camera. At school the students said you actually look like a mom today. I didn't know if that was a good thing or bad, but I am sure glad to be one.

I actually got some time this week to watch Elle sleep. It is amazing how different things are when you have more than one kid. I feel that I have missed many moments with Elle. Hans I always couldn't wait until he woke up, but with Elle I am running around or doing work. So this week I took a moment to just look at her. When she woke up she gave me this great smile.







0 comments: