CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Please pray for my dear friend Nate and his pain relief. He is enduring cancer and the pain has been terrible. He needs the strength to be able to spend time with his kids and Debbie.

Hans and Ellie had a great birthday party all of their closest friends were able to come. It was such a wonderful time for them. Toys were everywhere!!! It just means they had fun. Ellie got the cutest swimsuit with sandals, and Hans loved the gift card he got inside an xbox gift card holder.


Everyone at well! Elle loved the danish layer cake. We had some left and Hans went to take it out and the dogs snatched the entire cake. All as I can say is they will be in big trouble for a while.

The second day when daddy had to get him on the bus did not go so well. Mark had to walk Hans down to catch the bus with Derek as you can see his eyes are red. He did not want to leave daddy. He has a much hard time leaving when daddy takes him. We will see how tomorrow goes.




He came home and it was such a beautiful day so we played outside with Hanzie's friends.
Hans had his first day of school all went well Christine got him on the bus and he loved it.
This past week was definitely a trying one.
1. Getting Hans into the early childhood program! I never knew it would be such a headache.
2. Registering for school and getting all the appropriate paperwork like physical, birth certificate, and all the other paperwork within one day. Aughh!
3. Hans having a meltdown about getting on the bus.
4. We had the school resale and I volunteered and had to run home because they needed more items to sell.
5. Preparing for the kids b-day.
6. A girl fight about to break out in my class.
7. Another student pregnant.
8. A student with cancer.
I just pray that through all the craziness of life, I can be the best for my students and my family. I tend to be the first one who the students confide in and I continually pray God give me wisdom with what to say to these young kids. The girls worked everything out. The pregnant student told her parents and they are supportive, but my student with cancer will need prayer. This week I had a good talk with a girl who is having family issues and she said I am the only person in the school she can talk to. I just pray in moments like these God can help me to be a witness of his love and caring heart.

0 comments: