CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Briella got her pictures taken in the outfit from Auntie Dorothy. It is such a beautiful outfit!

Gunther and Berit had their birthday party. We headed over to go swimming. They have the ideal home for kids. There is an in-ground pool, pond with boats, 3 wheelers, playground and so much more. Hans and Elle spend their time at the pool.


Mark and Elle on the bridge over the pond. Behind Mark is my friend Kristen from work and now our small group leaders.
Mom and Auntie Dorothy came to visit. Of course Auntie Dorothy came bearing gifts. She is such a generous person, and it is easy to tell her love language gifts. The same as mine!


Elle had her last day of school and I was able to drive her. She didn't cry when I dropped her off. She loved being there once she got used to it.
4th of July with Family. It was such a great time and my arms got some freedom. Kent is such a baby person he held Briella most of the time. Hans was so excited to spend the day at the beach with his cousins.


My cousin Melissa and Elle. I love this picture!

What can I say about Briella? She is my sweetheart. She is calm and mild. I love when I am holding her and look down to see her smiling at me.



Elle has adjusted great to the baby. She is so happy to have her here.

As you can see so is Hans.

Elle ready to go to school.



We headed down to the taste for Kirsten and Sam's anniversary. They stayed down there at a hotel and we headed back home. It was such a great time. Although what we find most ironic is we always end up eating Lou malnati's pizza, which we can just get at home. Ellie wore a harness that Kirsten had purchased for her baby. She actually liked it. Elle ended up holding the teddy bear while one of us held the leash.











It didn't take Hans long to become a city boy!











Hans and Brie spend much of their time talking. Briella is such a good listener, which works out great since Hans loves to talk. On this day she decided it was her turn to talk.



0 comments: