CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!! 2010 was quite the year. Mark and I are praying that 2011 will bring about change. This past year and a half we have faced many challenges and blessings. I was called and told that Mark may not make it due to his blood clots. He has been doing well. He changed his diet and is working out consistently. Then we were blessed with Briella in May. I have never ever have seen a baby quite like her. She is my gift of God! I thought that I had miscarried her but she made it. My ANGEL! I am so thankful for my wonderful children. Elle is so fun and spunky, and Hans is kind and wants to please us.
Then in August I gradually started to lose my vision. I found out I had MS. I have been on a rollercoaster. My vision is here some days and others not. I started plasmapheresis which brought my vision back, but as I have learned nothing with ms is permanent. I was told the Monday before Christmas that there is concern that my organs are going to fail so I will be adding cellcept to the injections I do every other day. I also will beginning plasmapheresis again. I was also told they would like to start IViG but I said no to that due to the risk of contracting something else. The final thing was that I would not be able to return to work. As everyone knows that is a major stress to me, but I am doing my best to leave it in the Lord's hands that he will provide for us.
Christmas was wonderful! Grant collected money for us and bought all the gifts for my kids. Let me tell you it made their Christmas and ours. I didn't think I was going to continue to do the blog, but so many people responded that they missed it, so I will try to keep up on it.
Prayers we need right now is that our insurance will cover the plasmapheresis because we got a bill for 100,000 that we were told would not be covered. Also that I will be able to continue treatment due to it not being covered. Thank you for thinking of us!

0 comments: