CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I think that Hans wanted to go with me to Prom. I know if I brought him I definitely would have gotten the most attention. Although he ended staying home with Daddy. It was a great night the students were so well behaved and just had a fun time. I had a nice time getting to see all of my students dressed so beautifully. I also got to dance to I had the time of my life, which they played for the head of the English dept (she is retiring this year). I also got to talk to the super of the school for a while about his theories on education, which was very interesting to me.
Kelsey is one of the sweetest girls. She is a good dutch girl whose father went to Timothy.

Here are some of my favorite cheerleaders. Two of them are seniors who I am going to miss so much.

0 comments: