CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our Family has been going through some tough times. About three weeks ago my Aunt Illona passed away. Then last week Tuesday, we got a call that my cousin, paul, took his life. At a time like this there are no words to describe what one goes through. My cousin Paul was such a kind and caring person. When I was in middle school I was going through my dorky phase and my cousin Paul, who was so good looking, was always kind and payed attention to me. I always appreciated him so much for his kindness. I was able to talk to his girlfriend and she told me how much he talked about me and really cared about me and my family.
With a loss like this is hard to look at the positive, but my auntie gracey really showed what is most important and that is to lead others to Christ. What she hopes for is that through the death of Paul others will come to know Jesus Christ as their personal savior. What a wonderful woman! I just know that Paul, cousin John, my dad and auntie Illona are rejoicing in heaven together!


Hans at Paul's funeral

0 comments: