CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hans loves the part in Homeward Bound when they come home as you can see by the reaction on his face. We had so much snow on Friday all of the schools were closed in the state except 4 schools and my school happened to be one of them. We didn't even have half of the students. It was pretty pointless considering that I couldn't teach anything. I showed movies the whole day. Then on Saturday Hans and I went out and played in the snow for a few hours. Hans kept on taking off his gloves, but I think that he learned his lesson when he fell in the snow face first and his hands were so cold. Hans also shoveled while I swept off the walkway. Mark is amazed on how he is definently my little helper, and how he is always working on something. Yes in that way he is definently like me. I always have to be doing something or have a project to work on.

0 comments: