CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hans wants to say Happy Birthday to Grandma Cindy, Great Grandma Peggy, and Great Grandpa Kenny. We love you all very much!!!
(Other news) The countdown is on. There is less than 50 days until baby Elle will arrive. I have been asked more than I can count how do I do it all, and usually I don't even think about it I just do. Although this week it is getting a little more difficult. Hans is having a hard time leaving and going to Grandma's and not seeing us till Tuesday. Mark said to Hans before he left for work today I will see you on Tuesday and Hans had a meltdown. Then he cried again when he had to leave. That is the hardest part especially being pregnant cause I want to cry too. Although I am so thankful for all my mother does. I just keep reminding myself that it is only 3 more weeks where he will be gone for two days, and in 6 week I will be off for spring break. I only have one more week left to this masters class and then I start my final one till June. Please pray that my next instructor is understanding because I am only allowed to miss one class and I am afraid that if I have the baby on a Monday I may need to miss more than one. I also have another big decision to make and that is whether I return to school to finish out the year. I would have to be back the day after Mothers day. With Hans I had no choice, but this time I do. Also the school hasn't found someone to replace me. I am finding out that it is very hard to find chemistry teachers. Well those are some of the issues that will hopefully be resolved soon.

0 comments: