CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

For our Friday night, we took the kids to Stevenson volleyball game, which Maggie the girl I was a nanny for played in. The ironic part is that our friend from college Tim is her coach. I was so excited to get to see Maggie and hang out with Tim's wife Jen. Hans played with Jen's daughter Tylea. She has such a great personality. Hans was in his pistil mood for most of the night, so some of my students ran him around, but when I came out there he was with Jen and they were out of site. I thought maybe they left him with Mark but when I found out they didn't I was not happy.
Jen and I hung out with the kids in the cafeteria, and Hans was picking everything off the ground he even ate something. So Gross! Although it is like I tell my students it just strengthens your immune system. JK! Stevenson won their games. I didn't get to talk to Maggie, but for a second although it was fun watching her play. Mark and I were planning on going to Portillos afterward and Jen, Tim and his parents were heading there to so we got to spend some more time talking. Hans and Tylea had fun throwing paper around and Hans love his spaghetti which he got everywhere. I don't think even with the best of cleaners his sweatshirt will get clean.






Tylea got to have her first snickers bar, which Mark introduced Hans to at the age of two.







This week Ellie decided to crawl under her exerciser and play. She thought it was so fun until she had a hard time getting out. Also her and Hans decided to do races up and down the front hall. Hans gets on his scooter and Elle is in her walker and the race. Elle wins many time even with a bottle shoved in her mouth.

0 comments: