CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Elle bell has already taken over my nickname legs, although it is not official until auntie Shirls calls her that. At church I was talking with a women about her daughter who is Elle's age. She asked if Elle was about the same size. I said on no she is much longer, but what do you expect with parents like Mark and me. As we waited for Mark to pick us up, she saw Elle and said she is all legs. My friend Karen was the first one to say look at those legs she is going to be a supermodel, but now others are picking up on it. That is why I think she will take over my nickname.
I pulled out a t-shirt for Elle to wear with jeans, but then I noticed the shirt matched some legging I bought. I went to get a bow and found we also had a bow that matched. How fun it is to dress girls!



Off to church! We actually made it there on time. Although Hans was disappointed because "no lights"! All the Christmas lights outside on our way to church are gone. When he saw church he kept saying chuchu then train. He get excited to go down the train slide at church. When we went to drop off Elle the women came out and said what is she wearing. I guess the look forward to seeing what she is dressed in. Well she is the best dressed kid, one of the ladies said.




Hans and Elle played in the basement today. I decided the need to go outside, but since it is still snowing we ran around in the basement.









0 comments: