CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

We went to Max's Deli. It is the best Jewish deli on the North Shore. I got a Turkey Reuben and Hans had soup and of course I ordered a milkshake to share with him. He drank the whole thing. He was so proud of himself. At the restaurant Elle and Hans were getting so much attention. Hans put gel in his hair and spiked it. Everyone commented on how they loved it! He was so proud of himself. Elle got the comments what a beautiful baby! She is a lucky girl to look like grandpa Peggy's sister Lillian.

We spent the night at my grandparents because I had to go to the dentist, plus Mark and I got back late. In the morning I decided to take Hans out sledding. I have found one of his favorite activities. Next time remind me to make sure the sled has no leaks before we use it.




We went out for my birthday and met up with friends for dinner and a movie. My mom took care of Elle and Hans was with my sister. Karen and Dennis brought Kevin with and it was so nice to have him there. Dianne and Andy got me a book that I am looking forward to reading!


This is about the only time Elle is silent is when she has food shoved in her mouth. At Our Kitchen she yelled so loud everyone jumped because she was hungry.

Hans got to spend the weekend with his cousins. At Kirsten took Hans and the boys to a Willowbrook basketball game. When Hans got there he did a Dwight thing, he climbed the bleachers and sat in the back row cheering for team. Then he decided it was time to run under the bleachers with the boys.
These are some pics of Elle last week! She is my photogenic darling! When I look at Hans and Elle, I think how could the be any more different. Elle has all the personality in the world, which is definitely good for me. Hans is so much like me! He is laid back, easy going and reserved. Elle is loud, talk active and outgoing. I am interested to see how she will be when she can talk. Anytime we go places with kids she has to be heard by everyone!
















1 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot about Our Kitchen! We used to go there a lot with our whole family. They have the very best Baked Apple Pancake ever!!!