CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

I love Ellie's hair. I have decided not to cut it for a while. I don't want to lose those curls!

This is Elle look when she knows she is in trouble. She then decides if she is going to cry. This is the method she uses so you don't get mad at her. She is starting to learn that is doesn't work anymore. Mark and I are on to her!




Anna came over to bring Hans and Elle's b-day gifts. We were supposed to go to the zoo with her, but we had to be on Grandma duty, and I forgot the double stroller.



Happy Birthday Grandma Judy!!! We went out to eat at J Alexanders. It was much more eventful then I expected. Hans is potty trained, but I usually put a pull up on him before we go to out to eat. Well I was out picking out a wardrobe for Luke and Levi for school, so no one knew to put Hans in a pull up. We were sitting there eating and all of the sudden Hans says "Mommy!!" He had started to go poo pies. I was running with him but unfortunately we didn't make it. He had to take an immediate bath. Man did he stink!! Hopefully we don't have anymore accidents on our adventures coming up.

Grandma was amazed how capable Elle is. She opens the fridge and lets you know what she wants.


Hans has become a master baker although it doesn't hurt he has me to teach him. This week he made cookies and we all agreed they were the best cookies we have ever had. Now we have to work on his cooking skills.


Elle grabbed Hanzie's bib and cleaned off the mixer.









0 comments: