CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Toby Mac did a stage dive!!!
Hans had to see everything at the concert but I am not so sure he liked being on Mark's shoulders.



Hans didn't like the bright lights especially of all the flashes.


I am sorry but the kids is like me. He doesn't like messes. He had to wipe up anytime something spilled.


Add Image
He was screaming and wild while listening to disciple.






Hans loved the super size rainbow swing set, and we thought our neighbors had a huge one.


Hans was amazed by the music! He just stood up front at the gate and watched.


We had to wait a while in the will call line. Hans and I wondered around. We rolled down hills, and I taught him botany 101. He learned about conifers (gymnosperms), and flowing plants (angiosperms). You can tell we had to wait a while.












0 comments: