CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I have had quite the morning. I decided I am going to get the kids to Christine's house by myself. I drop them off and Hans has a total meltdown. He wouldn't go into the house and just kept say "with ma ma". I brought Elle in and then had to go outside and get Hans. He wouldn't let go of me. I finally was able to leave when he got kix for breakfast. As I am driving already late for me, I get behind a grade school bus that made 20 stops. Ugh! I pull into school and walk up and the bell rings. Then I realize I left my keys some where. I walk back to the car and determined I left them at home, so I have to go through the main door. Of course I run into the Superintendent and Eric my boss. Luckily I have first hour as a planning period! So I am in the middle of grading stoichiometry tests and the fire alarm goes off. A student must have pulled the alarm to get out of exam not realizing that just extends the day. We all had to go outside in 17 degree weather fun.

I just finished grading my first Biology exams taken and my students did an outstanding job! I am proud of them. Also last night I finished another masters class. I have one more to go!!!

Today Hans starts his speech therapy.

News about Erik

He has been at Northwestern. They are doing intense rounds of chemo because the types of chemo therapies have not been effective. I am hoping that he will get to be home for Christmas, so we can stop by and see him. Also Kirsten and I will have to go in soon and be tested to see if we are a stem cell match.

0 comments: