CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Well Hans was tested. He qualifies for speech therapy so we will be starting soon. I knew he need this, but it was hard hearing that he definitely qualifies. Mark took Hans. The woman Susanne, who tested him had him stack blocks, run through flash cards and many other things. Susanne called me at work and left me a message. She said Hans was the sweetest and most well behaved child. After they ran the test to determine if he needs occupational therapy, he helped her put everything away. She said she had never seen a child so helpful. She called just to tell me how amazing Hans is. I was so proud of him being so sweet and lovable.

1 comments:

The Hoekzema's said...

Don't worry about Hans. So many kids qualify for speech therapy. I taught 4-5 years old with speech delays for 3 years. He'll catch up very quickly, you'll be amazed.