CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Erik is in the hospital again. It is going to be a long road. Please continue to pray for him and Kim. He was home for Thanksgiving but has to go back in for plasmaphoresis. His levels were to high.

I decided after I finish my master and find a job for next year, and most importantly when Erik improves. We all need to take a trip to the best place ever Asheville NC. I think Erik would enjoy riding the tubes down the mountains again.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We will keep praying for Eric, and all of you. I'm glad you all had a good Thanksgiving. Your Grandma looks amazing.. she looks the same as the last time I saw her over 20 years ago!

Kristin said...

Oops, I meant that I last saw your Grandma over 10 years ago - not 20!