CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The trick of the week! Hans decided he likes to feed Elle. So he stands or kneels on the chair and feeds her. Elle gets easily distracted (she has to know everything going on, it must be the Margaret in her) so I love it because Hans can keep her attention.
Today Hans was goofing around and landed on his buzz light year. He was upset with buzz so I had to give buzz "Eyes" ( that is what Hans calls the look Mark gives him when he is being naughty), a spanking with the spoon (which he has only gotten twice- once for hurting Elle and not staying in his bed at nighttime), and put him in time out at Hans demand. When buzz came out of time out he had to give Hans a kiss, and then Hans talked with him. Hans is becoming a disciplinarian already.
Mark and I weren't sure if we were going to use spankings for discipline, but after surveying my kids at school. I can pretty much tell who got spankings and who didn't by their respect for their parents. I found the best behaved kids received spankings. They all say the worst moment was being sent to their room and waiting for their parents coming to their room. I remember this as a child. For Hans it is just enough to say do you want eyes or the spoon and he shapes up. I hope and pray that is will be the same with Elle.

I didn't know that Mark had to work all day Saturday so we decided to go down and see family. We met my mom and Dorothy at Yorktown. While we were there Hans had to ride the train and play in the tree house. When we walked passed Santa we saw there was no line so we stopped off to get pictures taken. Poor Santa Elle kept pulling his beard. After we were at Yorktown we went to Great Grandma's house and Silverado's for dinner. Hans was so excited to see his cousins. He has a blast with them. We wanted to visit Erik at home, but I have been around so many sick people. I just didn't want to take a chance.









Friday night we went out to rainforest to see the animals. I also got Hans and Elle Christmas outfits. Elle already had stuff, but I couldn't pass up the dress that matched with Hans. We got home late and decided to watch Jingle all the way.


I have been doing an experiment at school, so I decided to run to hobby lobby and get some of the growing toys to do it with Hans. He has liked looking at the toys growing everyday.











0 comments: