CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not a noise! It is the first snow of the year so no children are outside running around, and both kids are asleep. This is a rare occasion that everything is peaceful. I am now official done with both my observations and did excellent. For masters I had a presentation and that went well. I can relax and breath for a few minutes. Today I got to talk with my brother and he is so thankful for all of the prayers. Kirsten and I have to go in and see if we are a match, so Erik can use our stem cells. Please pray that we both are!
Elle and Hans are doing great. Elle loves crawling everywhere and getting into everything. We spent our family Friday night at the house putting up the Dickens's houses, and watching movies. We are getting ready for winter.




Hans is sporting the sweater and hat Uncle Erik and Auntie Kim got him that he now fits into. The kids got so many comments at church how they are the best dressed kids. At church the kids get a tag which said ez2. When I read it I said that is so my kids. They are 2 easy kids! When I went to pick them up the women said there tag fits them they are the easiest kids every week. People ask what is the secret? Consistency and Prayer!








0 comments: