CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Mark and I have been married 9 years today, and my Grandparents have been married 69 years. We decided on Thanksgiving weekend because they had been married 60 years, which we thought was neat. This week Mark was off so we got up the Christmas trees, and decorations. We also made white chocolate and raspberry bars and other assorted cookies. Hans was an amazing help! He would bring me ornaments while I was on the ladder. The tree in the family room is 12 feet tall. Mark and I say were not going to put it up this year, but we always do. The tree has so many ornaments, but it was so much easier with Hans help!


This is the family room tree. Last year we didn't put it up, but we decided to this year. Behind it is one of many pictures my dad took of Ali and Ali signed them.






1 comments:

Jean said...

The 27th is my parent's annv, also! They celebrated 49 years!