CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hans had a blast staying at Grandma's and Grandpa's house. He went two day without his nap and was still such a good boy. Marks grandfather that passed away was in the military, so I came up for the buriel service. I was unable to be there both days. By the time I got up there on Thursday my legs and feet were so swollen I could barely walk. So I sat and relaxed and watched Hans play with Grandma. He was laughing and making us all laugh. At the buriel service Hans's eyes were so big he just kept watching the military men. Everyone thought he would get scared when the riffles were fired, but he just watched. After the service we went out to eat with Mark's family. Hans and I went for a walk and got to see all the machines that are on his new fav. bob the builder.

be scary.
Mark's Grandpa passed away. Mark and Hans went to the funeral. Hans had a great time playing with this little girl.

It was the first nice day and started to warm up so we played for a few hours outside.

0 comments: