CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am so thankful for Hans. He is just so amazing! He has been so helpful. Here he is picking up his toys. Today he helped me unload the dishwasher and put away the dishes. It is incredible how considerate and thoughtful he is especially not even being two.

Here I am looking prego. On Saturday, I had to go to the hospital due to the concern about possibly having preeclampsia. I had to have all kinds of tests done and finally was released. I just have to take it easy, which is hard to do. They said if I had it they would deliver the baby right away, which of course had me freaked out because I haven't had the time to get ready for the baby. At least I will have more time. Mark and I got out the baby stuff and put everything together. We are pretty much set, so much for relaxing. Tonight Hans left for the last time. We are both thrilled that he will be home all the time soon, although we know he will miss Brenda's.

0 comments: