CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Han's favorite past time is dancing. I put on America's best dance crew and Hans got down right with them. He even dropped to the ground and slid along the floor.
Hans and his dog. Much to our surprise Hans finally loves this dog. He has been so scared of it since he was born, but just this week I put new batteries in it and now it is his favorite. We used to turn it on and he would stand a mile away. That has definently changed!



Our family spent the last week in the house sick. Hans and I got strep, bronchitis and a viral cough thing that is supposed to last a month. By this weekend we had cabin fever luckily the weather warmed up so Hans and I played outside and then I decided to take him to Mc Donald's Playland. He doesn't eat any food from there because he is picky and a pretty healthy eater, but he had fun playing with the kids. When we got home I still had to make dinner since I don't eat that food either.

.

0 comments: