CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well I have officially started my maternity leave. I was so busy getting the sub prepared to take over for me I haven't had a chance to get much done. The baby is due anytime now and I am ready to be finished and meet my baby. It is nice that I am due over spring break because it gives me sometime to finish some up my school work and work on the house. We still need to get some odds and ends. I also need to get a double jogging stroller. Tomorrow is Easter and we have to get ready for Hanzie's second birthday party with my family and the for the Easter bunny to come. Tomorrow Hans will be giving up his bottle which I don't think he realizes yet. He had no problem leaving his crib, but no having a bottle at night is going to be the hardest battle I am afraid. He needs to give it up so we can try to potty train him. We are hoping not to have two sets of diapers to change. Hans's new favorite pass time is taking his doctors kit and checking on the baby he takes the heart rate, gives shots and a full check up. Today he was a little hard when he checked the reflexes so he decided to kiss my stomach and say sorry. I never know what that kid is going to do. He also put his buzz lightyear in the baby swing and turned it on. I pray that he continues with this great attitude when the baby arrives!

0 comments: