CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008



Auntie Dorothy, Grandma and Great Grandma came up yesterday. We had a wonderful time together. Every time auntie Dorothy comes up she has gifts for us. I got a beautiful flower, Elle got a little tykes stuffed animal and Hans was given this bath coloring kit. Dorothy said he will love it, but sorry Karin. Dorothy I love it too! He spent almost three hours in the tub. After I got tired of sitting waiting for him I drained the tub and he stayed in there and was all colorful an hour later I refilled the bath. Then we waited for daddy to get home. Before Hans got out he erased all the color and he left the bath tub clean. We also ordered pictures from the photo shoot a few weeks back. Wow that place was expensive the large packages cost more than my wedding pictures, but they had taken some cute pictures.
It was amazing Hans hadn't seen Dorothy for three + months and the minute he saw her he gave her the toy vaccuum so they could have races down the hall. He is so smart like that. He knows where to put the dishes when we unload the dish washer. He can tell Mark where things go.

0 comments: