CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! Yesterday we went down to Grandma's to celebrate moms b-day. We went swimming at Shirley's for the day. Then went to silverado's for dinner. My mom said she couldn't have had a better day her kids and grand kids were all there. Also Auntie Patti and Grete came along. It was nice for mom to see everyone. We all got her some beautiful clothes.
Hans gave auntie Kim and uncle Erik a hug goodbye. I know that he misses seeing them as much as he used to. He gets excited when they come around and he doesn't like when they leave. It is nice because they are a big help with the kids which I appreciate especially when Mark has to work.

I took out of the attic some more baby stuff for Elle. I took out the baby Bumbo seat with the tray and Hans decided he wanted to eat in it and didn't want to get in his booster seat. Hans has been really making me wonder. At home he is starting to talk, but when we go places it seems that he is to distracted to use his words. I can realize that there is a huge difference in boys and girls Hans talk only when he wants to and needs something where as Elle already seems to be always talking.

0 comments: