CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I have been working with Kirsten on Jewelry so I decided I should make some for myself. I have been getting so many compliments on what I wear. I am glad people like our designs.
Every time you talk to Elle she gets so happy and pulls her dress over her face.
Hans had fun playing with Derek and Kyle. We went over for Melissa and Brit's bday party. I didn't know what the girls would like so I let them pick a purse and earings. They said they liked it better cause they got what they wanted.


Elle has such beautiful clothes, every time auntie Kirsten sees her she has so many beautiful clothes. It has been my project lately to organize and figure out where to store all the clothes for her and Hans, since we are not sure if we are having more kids I don't know if I should get rid of the clothes that are to small for them.

0 comments: