CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

For V-day I got roses and a beautiful card. It was perfect timing because my birthday roses were dead when I returned home. We went down to Kirsten's house. She watched the kids so we could meet up with Karen and Denis. We had to bring Steve and hdmi cord so while we were at it we got to see a movie. We went to see Gran Torino. Karen and I were hesitant, but it was the best choice we could have made. We laughed so hard, and cried. It was the perfect movie to see.
We went to see Luke and Levi play basketball. After Levi's game they started to get tired. I took them into the area with kids toys. They were much happier and then they crashed when we got in the car. We went to Red Robin to eat and Hans didn't wake that entire time he was being held. I thought with all the noise he would wake up quickly.




Levi had a great game. He made most of the shots for his team.



This week we went out to Gymboree for their Valentine's day party. Hans and Elle had a great time. They also had two crafts and Hans loved it. Although their favorite time is when the bubbles come out.










0 comments: