CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This was a much needed weekend! Olga and Amy organized all of us getting together. We met up at lucky strike. It was so much fun getting caught up with everyone. When I left high school I was horrible at keeping up with people (I think I fell off the map), but it was amazing when we got together it felt like no time had passed. We all got caught up on what we have been up to and then decided to go to Cadillac Ranch and have more fun. We have decided that we need to do this more often and next time we should meet in Arlington Heights cause that is where Sarah lives and is the half way point for all of us. Also we are waiting for Stacey to have a bonfire at her ranch, which is even better because she lives close.
Olga, Sarah, Kari and Erin
It was great being around people who still call me Kari, which I only hear my family call me.

Liz, Amy and Olga

Diane, Kim and Liz



Erin and Sarah line dancing at Cadillac Ranch. Erin knew everyone there it was great! We had all these people trying to teach us the moves.











0 comments: