CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Today after I came home from school, I took the kids to the town at the park district. This was the first time they had been there. Hans just loved it. He said he wants to go back. Now I think we will have to make it a weekly activity. We will have to add it to the home depot building activity, the train slide, and Friday family fun night. Elle loved the crawling zone, but she tried many times to venture out into the street with the toddlers in the cars.





For the Super Bowl we went to Brent, a friend from college's house. Brent is now dating my cousin's cous. When I found out he wasn't dating anyone I took a chance and thought Jodie and Brent would get along great. They do! It was great getting to be with them and our friends Tim, Jen and their daughter Tylea. Hans was being a pistil pie that night. He always seems to act that way when he is around Tylea. She kept saying he is so funny, so I don't know if the attention made him be sillier than usual. He actually had to go in time out a few times. Elle was great she just loved climbing up the stairs. We had such a great time hanging out with them plus it was a great game.



I got asked does he always dress that good. Second question where do you get their clothes?


I just love being able to put Elle's hair in ponytails now.







0 comments: