CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

On Saturday we went to Home Depot and Hans made a heart jewelry box. I asked him who it was for and he said baby. It is actually very cute. It even has felt lining. I bought pink spray paint so it wasn't just the wood color. I am very impressed with his skills.
This week was quite interesting. Hans came home and had a mouth full of teeth on his back. At first I freak out and thought Elle did it, but no it was Derek again. Hans was running a slight fever because it was infected. As a result we didn't do much this weekend. After it happened I called my mom and asked her when she is going to retire. She said she is done. I know she wasn't quite ready, but I am happy to think that she might be able to help out with watching my kids. I just hope everything works out for the best.









0 comments: