CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ellie is my girl that loves shoes and jewelry. She likes to pick out what she wears. I just love the pink polka dot leg warmers.


Elle loves the outdoors. She can't wait to play at her water table. She flies down the slide and swings on her belly.




For memorial day weekend, we spent the time at my grandparents. My grandpa is in the hospital and my grandma needs someone with her. Elle and I stayed with Grandma while my mom took Hans to a Kane County Cougars game. He loved being with Luke and Levi. Then we went to Russell's and met Mark. He came with our new cell phones, and I love mine.









We went to Auntie Shirley's for Garth's graduation from college. Hans had spilled one second after I got him dressed. It was quite the day! I now know there is a special angel for children. Hans went under the water for quite a while. I was worried he wasn't going to be OK. Cory was his lifesaver! When I got him I grabbed him had he hurled up water. I was pretty shaken up. I learned my lesson not to go swimming with just me and the two kids.




We got to see Erik and he looks good. Hans was really excited to see him and his cousins.
We haven't had much time for family fun nights, but we were able to go out one weekend in May! Elle loved seeing the fish, and Hans was happy to get pasta.



















0 comments: