CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

We went back down by Grandma's house for Jodie and Brent's engagement party. Jodie is my cousin-cous and Brent is a good friend from college. About this time last year Jodie was looking to date someone. I asked Brent and he was interested. They started to talk and now a year later are getting married. They had such a beautiful party! Now I am getting asked by so many people to find them a match. It was definitely a God thing.
Hanzie was in time out. Elle decided she had to sit with him. He needed to say sorry to her and give her a hug.


Hans and Christian go to day camp together, so Ethelyn and I carpool. Next year Ellie will be able to go too.

I had to come and be the relief pitcher for Kirsten. Grandma and Grandpa needs are tiring for one person. I am more than willing to help. I want my children to learn how to treat people, and the best way is to show by example. It was so hot so we took out the splash pool at Grandma's.


Ellie had her first experience at Mc Donalds playland. She climbed through all the tunnels and had the best time. Levi was so worried about her being in the tunnels, but she was amazing. It was a first experience where it was all boys and Elle. It was great for all the boys because we didn't have to worry about all the whiny girls mothers. Then we went swimming at Shirls with Brenda and her kids.

Mark and I did some projects around the house and this was the first one he did all on his own. I was working on installing rain barrels that look like rocks and he put together the fountain. (Uncle Adam still doesn't believe Mark did by himself.) All the kids love it. Today Hans, Derek, Kyle and Christian were playing with the water boat set in it.
Hans helped clean up at Grandma's request.

We headed out to Brandy's graduation. Elle got in her first girl fight, and came crying to everyone. The other girls sure got in trouble.


Elle ate all the watermelon off of the table. She was completely covered in juice.



Elle is a shoe girl like me and now becoming a flower girl too. We made our first bouquets of the season.




















0 comments: