CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 01, 2009

I am glad May is over! I am now done with school and am preparing to take certification test. I am scienced out!!!! I wish I know someone who took them recently to know what is covered. I just heard everything so I am reading cliff notes to Earth science. I now understand why I didn't take this class. I am going to be teaching Environmental Science and Chemistry, so I need to take the science test for both of these. The only thing is it covers all science, so I am worried about the physics (which I haven't taken since I was 19 and earth). Please pray all goes well.

This week my brother, Erik, is in Little Rock. He is having testing done to determine what the next step is. I am praying that everything will work out for him to go through with Kirsten's donor transplant. Please Pray for Erik and Kim!

0 comments: