CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 04, 2008



At Home Depot there is an event every first Saturday of the month where kids get to make a project. This was the first time I was able to take Hans. He made for Grandma Cindy a pen holder with flowers in it. He helped with the hammering and was good a keeping his goggles on. He definitely is into tools at home which helped because he knew what he was doing better than kids older than him. That way he didn't look to young to be there. Hans got to use nails, hammer, wood glue and sand paper. While he was working everybody was coming by to check out Elle. I spend al ot of time at home depot for working on the house and landscaping so I know many of the people that work there. I also have some former students that work there while going to college.
Hans is extremely helpful with Elle. He holds her bottle for her, gives her a pacifier when she needs it, and lets me know anytime she is crying. The only problem we have had is he wants to give her a pillow, but doesn't realize it can't cover her face. As you can imagine it totally freaked me out when he did that so now I don't leave her down low if there are pillow around.
I love soothies pacifiers, the only thing is we need to get more. Hans likes to put things away, and I am not sure where he put them. One of his favorite spots is under the sofas.

0 comments: