CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I took Hans in to meet my morning classes. It was quite the event. When Hans got there he met some teachers that I work with. Then we went up stairs and Hans was running through the hall and wiped out. I was trying to calm him down while holding the baby. Then we knocked on the door of my first hour and thirty kids came running to the door. As you can imagine he was totally overwhelmed. I handed off the baby and then went to the back room and got him starburst. He sat in a desk and ate them. By the time my second hour came he was a wild man. He broke one of Dan's, a teacher I work with, toys. My second hour has the craziest groups of guys. Hans loved the he had a dance party with them and played toys with them. They got nothing done. Ellie was good the entire time she loved being passed from student to student. Every kid wanted to have their picture taken with her. All of the boys held her which was shocking to me. One of the students Danny fed her and of course she spit up on him, but he didn't seem to care. I gave Hans a bag of starburst and I told him to give it to whomever he wanted. He looked around and gave them all to the nicest student Cody. Then as we were leaving a group of guys I had last year played with him and got him soaked with the drinking fountain.




This week we took out the moonwalk we got Hans. Grandpa gave Hans money towards a boat bed, but he is happy with his toddler bed so we decided that we will ask for the boat bed for next Christmas. So we used the money to get Hans this toy he enjoys it. We think it will be the perfect toy for this summer.

0 comments: