CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

I can't believe my little bro is graduating from high school. David was taken in by my family as the little brother we always wanted. David is my best childhood friend Kristyn little brother. David would ride his bike over to hang out with us whether it was to watch movies or play ball with Erik. David even filled in for Mark at our family trip to Great America. David had a grad party at Rivals. It was such a nice party.
David and his second fam, Mark and Hans were missing because Hans was doing his own thing. Look at Elle sound asleep.
For David's grad gift we got him and Ipod and alarm clock station. I was told that he said he has wanted one for three years and leave it to my second family to get it for me. It is funny cause I think of his family as my second too.
Hans was thrilled to see his cousins. The men had to sit together because we were separated by families, but Hans was upset he didn't get to sit with the boys so Mark and Hans moved seats.

Erik held Ellie most of the time at David's party. She slept in his arms.

0 comments: