CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Elle has so many cute clothes I love dressing her. I recently found this website cutieclothes.com it has very beautiful dresses. The only thing is Elle doesn't like were anything to close to her mouth because she wants to eat it.


While Elle takes her nap Hans has been spending most of his time on the swing set and in his moon walk. We now have all the kids coming to visit us since we can't go to many places.

Elle is now seven weeks. She is such a good baby. It some adjustment with the stomach flu and the horrible yeast infection. Now she is sleeping well and very happy. She will definitely be our talker. When I brought her to school she was talking to everyone. Elle is a very strong baby she was born like Hans holding her head up. She also rolled over the first week. The day of marks party I had a scare because I found her head under the bumper pad. She rolled over and scooted underneath it. I also have put her on her stomach and watched her roll over and end up under her bumper pad. I think that she is going to love having pillows and blankets all around her.

0 comments: