CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hans is starting to look like a little man. This week Hans had his first attitude problem. He fought Derek over the dinosaur he got last week from Adam. He didn't want to share. I had to put him in his room till he cooled down. Oh no!
Hans went on the neighbors trampoline, but he couldn't decide if he liked it. He went of and on it a few times.

Elle and I went to school to visit my afternoon classes. This time Hans went to play with Kyle and Derek. I had to get in paperwork so I though it would take an hour it ended up being 3 hours. All the student wanted to see her.
Hans had to watch American Idol and show daddy how we dance to the entire show. Hans made daddy dance on one side of him and mommy on the other.

0 comments: