CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

After the Zoo we drove 3 hours to Joliet to go to Karen's engagement party. She is getting married soon and I am so excited for her. I also got to see Marlene who is getting married soon. It was great to see both of them since we are all so busy.
kid and how his outfit was so adorable. I continue to hear how he is the best dressed kid and now how Elle is dressed so well. Of course you know how the dress is important to me. Now if I could get Mark to wear something besides his Star Wars shirts.
We got to go for grandpa's company trip. They paid for the family and had a picnic. We all couldn't have had a better time and Elle enjoyed sleeping and eating.
We got a pass to go in and pet the sting rays. Hans did for one second and then freaked out and didn't want to go near them.
Hans loved all the animals especially the monkeys, snakes and the big cats. Here there was a baby monkey swing around.

0 comments: