CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hans loves his baby so much he is so good to her and he lays down by her and talks. We could not be more thankful to have two such sweet kids.


Hans got to spend a day this weekend with Dad on boys day out. Hans put on his Disney star wars t-shirt and Darth Vader shoes, and went to the comic convention. Hans came home with toys go figure. While they were at the convention Elle and I went to see Patti and Grete at Great Grandma's. Of course we forgot our cameras. I have been looking for a doll house for Elle for a while and I went to check one out. It was 6 feet long and 4 feet high. It was a mansion. We were planning on getting it, but the ladies sale price went higher and higher with less furniture. Then last night I went on Craigslist and found 2 dollhouses in HP, so I drove there and got them with a kids grand piano and a bunch of other girls stuff. It was quite the deal. Now I just have to start fixing up the houses.

Well this past week is over. I am so thankful to be done with Law class. I had a major computer breakdown and lost my work. I ended up retyping close to 35 pages not fun. Hans and Elle had to go to a sitters for the first time in a while. They had to adjust to this. It will be hard for all of us come August.

0 comments: