CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We went up to go to the Milwaukee Zoo. We drove up friday and went to my favorite Italian restuarant and then slept over. When we got in the car to head to the zoo Hans was under the impression we were heading home. He was trying to figure out why we stopped. When we got there we went to see the birds. He was so excited. Just wait!
Mark' s aunt came over to see Elle over the weekend while we were in Wisconsin.
Ellie Belly is so much fun she smiles and is constantly interacting. I can't believe how quickly time is going by.


Hans is loving the summer. These last two weeks I have been in master class. It is amazing to think I will have three classes after this week and then my final presentation and portfolio. Hans has been enjoying grilling and getting to see so many people going every where.

0 comments: