CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We went to watch Luke's baseball game. Hans had a great time with Tyler's dad.
We went for the day before fathers day to visit my fathers grave. It is unbelievable how much we miss him, but after I get teary eyed I remember that he is in heaven without pain.
This is Terri and Brandy. Terri just lost her husband to cancer. Please pray for her. Brandy was on my cheerleading squad and the first time we met we just clicked. Brandy is the sweetest student I have ever had. I love both of them!
These are a few of my neighbors, but actually they are very special friends. Alicia, in the pink, was my first friend when I moved into the neighborhood. Her girls were an influence in my decision to go back into teaching. Alicia is so much fun and she makes me laugh I really enjoy being with her. Ria is in the white. She is the social organizer. She is so warm and welcoming. When you are with Ria you always feel like you are at home. She is so kind and generous. Natalie is in the green and she has been my life saver. When Hans was born I didn't have any clothes for the cold weather she came over with tons of clothes and blankets. She also gave me so many other things for him. The first time Nat and I talked we were together for hours, every since then we have been close. In the black is Laura she is just so nice and warm. Laura is always there when you need someone. I am so thankful for all of my friends including the ones that weren't in the picture.
Kirsten and the boys had a great time watching elf and eating their snacks from the specialty candy store.

0 comments: