CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008



Ellie is fast asleep on her two month birthday. I put her in the cute outfit I got from Gayle. She is such an alert little girl. She smiles and talks to me all the time. She is our little talker.
I had to go to my grandparents to help my grandparents with their landscaping. Hans got to play with Luke and Levi on the six flags splash park that I bought to leave there. Since my mom is living with them I thought it was a good idea to have some outside toys.
This weekend Grandpa and Grandma came up and brought Hans all kinds of sand toys. The only thing they didn't know was we didn't have any sand for his sand box. So I went with Cindy so she could get him some sand. Since we have had it he has played in it every day.

0 comments: