CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last week we took Hans to the Star Wars movie down at Steve's theatre in Woodridge. As you can see he had fun his eyes were glued to the screen.


Sunday the 17th Hans woke up and I was in the guest room going through all the extra clothes Hans and Elle never wore. It is also where we put tons of toys for gifts. Hans walked in and saw the electronic dinosaur and box full of different types of dinosaurs. He kept saying please mama. So I told him go and find Daddy and ask him. As you can see he got his way, although he was very persistent at getting Mark to come upstairs.

A little over a week ago, I spent all the time I could with Hans before I started work. He mostly wanted to play in his playroom with his kitchen. We also got a huge watermelon and he ate most of it. Then on the 14th I headed back to work, also on that day Hans got a haircut. His hair was always in his eyes.

0 comments: